We are happy to announce the release of ClickTime version 7.2 with improvements to Resource Planning and reporting. Here's what's new in this release:
- Resource Planning - Saved Filters - We've added the ability to save custom filters in Resource Planning. Now you can quickly pull up custom-built Resource Planning filters that display the metrics that matter most to you. We've provided several helpful filters to get you started.
- Resource Planning - New Charting - We've updated the charts in Resource Planning to enhance data visualization. Now charts are bolder, more vivid, and easier to read.
- Resource Planning - Interface Overhaul - We heard your feedback and we greatly improved the Resource Planning interface and overall experience. The new user interface makes it easier to navigate between views, and presents your data in a cleaner and more concise fashion. You can also now quickly access Resource Planning from anywhere in ClickTime via the tab at the top of every page.
- Integration - We added an Integration area under the Company tab to make it easier to find information on integrating ClickTime with other applications including Google Apps, QuickBooks, OpenID, Single-Sign On (SSO) and Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Report Formatting - We adjusted the page size on some reports to better use the full page height. This results in more information per page and reducing the number of total pages in PDF reports.
- Bugfix: Report Builder and Firefox - Sharing Report Builder custom reports works properly with versions 18 or 19 of the Firefox web browser.
- Bugfix: Timesheet Completeness Dashboard Panel - The "Full Report" link works for companies with many divisions.
- Bugfix: Project Availability Report - The Project Availability report works for managers with reporting permissions on all divisions.