The release of ClickTime version 7.58 includes various reporting improvements. Here's what's new in this release:
- Resource Utilization Summary - You can now review this report's data in your web browser using the new "HTML" output option. The HTML option enables you to customize which columns are displayed and the sorting of the data without leaving your web browser. Whether you use HTML or Excel, this report shows profitability, billing goal progress and allocation analysis for selected people. The report is available in the Report menu under the "People" category for customers using Resource Planning. This report is also now available to managers with "view-only" access of Resource Planning data.
- Expense Sheet Notification - Improved the appearance of the email notification sent to your administrator or manager after an expense sheet is submitted for approval.
- Bug fix: Report Navigation - We fixed an issue with IE and Chrome that caused the top part of an HTML report to become inaccessible after navigating within the report by using the sidebar links.
- Bug fix: Expense Export (beta) Updated - We fixed an issue that caused the on-screen information to display incorrect dates.
- Bug fix: Time Allocation by Person Report - The project name will now correctly appear in the page header.
- Bug fix: Report Approval Filter - Fixed an obscure error that could cause a timesheet to show up when looking at approved or not approved time.
- Bug fix: Expense Sheet Notification - Fixed an issue in which email notifications weren't sent when submitting a previously rejected expense sheet.