With ClickTime version 6.96, we added "recently used" values to your timesheet entry screens, improved custom reporting and introduced other enhancements as follows:
- Recently Selected Items - When selecting your client, project and task on your timesheet entry screens (Day View and Week View) you will now see the 5 most recently selected values at the top of each list. This will make filling in your timesheet even faster.
- Report Builder Updated - We updated the Report Builder to have an easier-to-use interface, including the ability to drag-and-drop columns to rearrange your custom report. Additionally, there's now an option to hide detail rows so you can easily create custom summary reports.
- Task List Controls - Sort by Task Code - When managing a job and using Task List Controls (limiting which tasks are available to the project), you can now sort the list of tasks by either task name or task code by clicking on the appropriate column heading.
- Time Off Report Updated - We improved the "Leave Type Detail" time off report for people using Leave Type Controls.
- Web Browser Compatibility - We continue to support the most current versions of the most popular web browsers. This includes the recently released Firefox 11, Chrome 17.x, and Safari 5.1.4. Check out the ClickTime system requirements for more information about supported browsers.