We are happy to release ClickTime version 6.3 today which includes our new Week View timesheet entry screen as well as an early beta version of a new Day View time entry view. The changes are as follows:
- Week View Timesheet Entry - The new Week View timesheet entry screen is no longer in beta. We hope you enjoy its updated design and new features including Auto Fill, auto-saving, type-ahead, sub-job support, customizable sorting, advanced job/task search capabilities and more. This new timesheet entry screen works with all modern browsers including IE 7/8, Firefox, Safari and Chrome). For those of you still using IE 6, you'll be able to continue using the legacy Week View.
- Day View Timesheet Entry (early beta) - We have invited a few customers to try out an early beta of our new Day View timesheet entry screen.
- Windows 7 - We fully support Microsoft's newest operating system, Windows 7. This includes support of the ClickTime Web Timesheet system as well as the ClickTime Desktop Application.
- Job Availability Report - A new report is available to customers using job restrictions. The report is in the Miscellaneous category and provides an overview of which jobs each person or division can enter time against.
- Google Chrome - We've improved support for Google's Chrome web browser. This includes the most recent 3.0 release.
- Web Services 2.2 Documentation - We've updated our web services documentation with additional information for certain methods. We would like to remind anyone still using web services version 2.1 to upgrade to the new version. Version 2.1 will remain available until December 1, 2009.
- Desktop App: Issue Resolved - You can now use the ClickTime Desktop Application while the "estimation by job and task" feature is enabled on your account.