We are happy to announce the release of ClickTime version 7.42 with improvements to reporting and the employee detail page. Here's what's new in this release:
- Employee Detail Page Beta - We improved improved the functionality and fixed various issues on the new version. Once you try using the updated page, you will continue to use it when editing people in the future unless you choose to "opt out" of using the beta version.
- Reporting - More than 10 pre-built person, client, project and expense reports were enhanced with more output options (on-screen HTML, PDF or Excel) for all browsers and operating systems.
- Stopwatch - You can now easily clean-up abandoned stopwatches from previously approved timesheets.
- New Currency Option - We added the Vietnamese Dong as a currency option. You can now enter your expense items in this currency. You may also select it as your company's primary currency via Company Preferences.
- Bug fix: Timesheet View and Horizontal Timesheet Report - The daily column totals now maintain alignment properly as you switch between different timesheets.
- Bug fix: Reporting - Fixed an issue that could cause inactive clients and projects to appear in reports.
- Bug fix: Duplicating Projects - Fixed an issue that prevented some managers from duplicating projects using the link on the project detail page.