With the release of ClickTime version 7.51 we updated the QuickBooks Connector and made a variety of improvements. Here's what's new in this release:
- Timesheet Approvals - Customers using the Timesheet Approvals module can copy or "cc" additional people when submitting timesheets for approval.
- Resource Planning - Improved the initial page-loading process to better indicate progress.
- QuickBooks Connector - An update for the ClickTime QuickBooks Connector is now available and includes an updated security certificate. Anyone who already has a copy of the QuickBooks Connector installed should receive the update automatically the next time you launch the application. Prior versions are fully secure but their security certificate will expire in May 2014.
- Reviewing Timesheets - We updated the interface for selecting people's timesheets to review and fixed formatting issues with IE10.
- Bug fix: Week View - Sorting - Project and task lists now sort correctly.
- Bug fix: Week View - My Projects - Only projects selected in "My Projects" will now appear in the project list.