The release of ClickTime version 7.56 includes various Resource Planning and reporting improvements. Here's what's new in this release:
- Resource Planning - Shared Filters - We added the ability to share your filters with other people in your company. We also made it easier to revise, rename and delete your saved filters. To learn more, check out our "Share Your Resource Planning Filters" blog post.
- New Report: Resource Utilization Summary - This new report produces an Excel file with lots of great summarized data per person. Use the report to determine profitability, billing goal progress and allocation analysis. It also includes a time off and billable hours summary. This report is available in the Report menu under the "People" category to customers using Resource Planning.
- Resource Planning - CSV Export Enhancement: - We now export additional information including billing rate, cost rate and summarized cost data.
- Bug fix: Reports Updated - We fixed the page header formatting on several reports that were incorrectly showing a time stamp when displaying the date range of the report.
- Bug fix: Quick Month - Fixed issue that prevented some newly added people from using the Quick Month feature in Resource Planning.